Best Western Bishop Lodge
Bishop Days Innfax: 760-872-1097
Bishop Creek LodgeClosed Mon/Tuesday
Bishop Village Motel
Convict Lake Resort and RestaurantMammoth Lakes, CA 93546
El Rancho MotelEl Rancho Motel 274 Lagoon St Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-9251 http://www.bishopmotels.net/el-rancho-motel/ This pet-friendly Bishop motel offers comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and free shuttle service is available by the Paiute Palace Casino. The El Rancho...
Holiday Inn Express & SuitesHoliday Inn Express & Suites 636 North Main Street Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-2423 www.ihg.com
Keough’s Hot Springs ResortKeough’s Hot Springs 7 Miles South Of Bishop
Hot breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, WiFi, fitness room, AAA, HBO, 100% non-smoking, family suites.
Motel 6Next to Highway 395 and a 6-minute walk from the Tri-County Fairgrounds, this unpretentious budget lodging is also walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants.
Old House and Inn at Benton Hot SpringsOld House and Inn at Benton Hot Springs 1/2 hour North of Bishop on HWY 6 Learn more about the hot springs.
Rock Creek Lodge
Super 8 MotelSuper 8 Motel 535 South Main Street Bishop, CA 93514 760-872-1386 www.super8.com
Vagabond InnThe Vagabond Inn Bishop is a AAA Three Diamond Hotel
Parchers ResortLunch or dinner services for groups of 15 or more persons, advanced notice required. Summer only.
Rock Creek Lakes Resort
Tom’s Place Resort
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All