Centrally located in downtown Bishop with green space, creek, pond, and patios. Walking distance from the park, grocery store, bakeries, and many restaurants. You can rent a bunk with a shared bathroom, private family room with private bathroom, private room with private bathroom, or an apartment at Eastside Guesthouse. There is WiFi access in the common area, which also includes a cooking area, fireplace, and comfortable couches.
Hot breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, WiFi, fitness room, AAA, HBO, 100% non-smoking, family suites.
- Your Neighbors In Bishop’s Big Backyard (Wildlife)
- Journey to Manzanar
- Bishop Fall Colors Report
- Fall-ing In Love With Bishop’s Big Backyard
- When Life Gives You Aspens, Nature Paints Them Gold
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Finish The Summer Off Right With The Tri-County Fair
- Owens River Gorge Closed for Public Access August 29-September 6
- Mussels Aren’t Just For Dinner – What To Know About Crowley Lake Boat Inspections
- It’s A Bug’s Life – Microscopic View Of Bishop’s Tiniest Denizens
- Nothing Beats Birds For A Wakeup Call – Bishop Creek Camping
- Love Bishop’s Big Backyard So Your Great Grandchildren Can Enjoy It