Classic 1950’s diner 12 miles north of Bishop just off US Highway 6. Don’t miss the champagne brunch on Sundays at 10am! See you at Flo’s DIner.
Roasting room open to the public on Sundays 8am-2pm for “Coffee Church” with pour overs, international coffee drinks, Italian sodas and artisan pastries.
Newly remodeled and expanded gaming floor with table games, slots and live entertainment. Sports bar, full service restaurant and snack bar with indoor and outdoor seating options.
Clean, comfortable, furnished and affordable vacation rentals.
Centrally located in downtown Bishop with green space, creek, pond, and patios. Walking distance from the park, grocery store, bakeries, and many restaurants. You can rent a bunk with a shared bathroom, private family room with private bathroom, private room with private bathroom, or an apartment at Eastside Guesthouse. There is WiFi access in the common area, which also includes a cooking area, fireplace, and comfortable couches.
Food truck serving comfort food with a combination of Latin and Central American cuisine.
- Tips On What To Pack For A Highway 395 Road Trip
- Life Is Better At Sierra Lakes – 5 You Must Hike To This Summer
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Fire Restrictions to Increase in the Eastern Sierra
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Best Father’s Day Ever – Big Backyard Fun
- Top 5 Lakes You Can Drive To From Bishop
- A Guide to Mule Days – FOR KIDS!
- More Fish Stocking – Summer 2022
- Celebrate Mother’s Day In Bishop’s Big Backyard
- A Few Fun Ways to Celebrate Fishmas – besides Fishing!
- Rossi Hill Run