Classic 1950’s diner 12 miles north of Bishop just off US Highway 6. Don’t miss the champagne brunch on Sundays at 10am! See you at Flo’s DIner.
Roasting room open to the public on Sundays 8am-2pm for “Coffee Church” with pour overs, international coffee drinks, Italian sodas and artisan pastries.
Newly remodeled and expanded gaming floor with table games, slots and live entertainment. Sports bar, full service restaurant and snack bar with indoor and outdoor seating options.
Clean, comfortable, furnished and affordable vacation rentals.
Centrally located in downtown Bishop with green space, creek, pond, and patios. Walking distance from the park, grocery store, bakeries, and many restaurants. You can rent a bunk with a shared bathroom, private family room with private bathroom, private room with private bathroom, or an apartment at Eastside Guesthouse. There is WiFi access in the common area, which also includes a cooking area, fireplace, and comfortable couches.
Food truck serving comfort food with a combination of Latin and Central American cuisine.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra
- 4 Wonderful Winter Road Bike Rides Around Bishop
- Ultimate Guide To Death Valley National Park
- The Road to Death Valley is OPEN
- From Stones That Roll Mysteriously To Scotty’s Castle – Death Valley Is A Must Visit
- Spread Cheer And See The Migration
- Restore That Christmas Cheer With A Break To Bishop
- Tungsten City Running Loop
- Shoot the Landing: War and Planes in Owens Valley