The best things to do in Bishop CA in January translates to ALL season fun. Or as we like to call it, “Juneuary” is your chance to have your cake and eat it too in a mountain getaway. Be it snow-free or an all-weather variety vacation, Bishop’s big backyard is THE place to visit in winter.
Somewhere in a season or on the cusp between two seasons is that special moment in time that stirs weather patterns deep inside and fulfills your inner awe. It is unique to you. In Bishop, we call it the 5th Season. Take a virtual tour through pages of unique adventures and find a trail, or stream, a waterfall, a vista, or a road to ride that takes you to the essence of you.
Bishop is an all-season wonderland. Each season has its own special look and feel that brings joy and offers experiences like nowhere else on earth. And winter … winter is a true, classic wonderland! Our town is warm and welcoming and our big backyard is wild and exciting.
Stop in Bishop. Stay in Bishop. Play in Bishop and in our big backyard.
- Know Before You Go
- How a Town Saves its Bookstore: a Pandemic Retrospective from Spellbinder Books
- Things To Do In Bishop CA In January AKA Juneuary
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- What to Do in the Owens Valley during Stormy Weather in the Mountains
- 2 Climbing Rangers Encourage Responsible Recreation At East Side Climbing/Bouldering Areas
- Time Spent Playing Is Never Wasted – Kids Winter Activities In Bishop
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Holiday Season By Visiting Bishop
- Relax And Unwind… You’re On Al Fresco Time
- Even Easier To Get Into Bishop’s Big Backyard – New Winter Air Service
- A World of Good Food in the Eastern Sierra
- Fall Colors in California