Owens Valley Cruisers Fall Colors Car Show
October 6 - October 7
Take a drive to the spectacular Owens Valley to join us at the Bishop City Park for the annual Fall Colors Car Show. You can register Friday evening and socialize, or register Saturday morning at the show – no pre-registration required. Follow the signs from Main Street. Friday evening – music and food trucks. Saturday morning – car show with a Lions Club pancake breakfast available. Cost of entry $50, judging by Owens Valley Cruisers, awards at 3pm on Saturday. For more info, call Dennis Turner (760)937-1733 or Doug Clair (760)937-7441.
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All
- Proudly Shout Our Middle Name On Your Next Vacation – This IS Bishop
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Winter Is Bishop Big Backyard’s Choose Your Own Adventure Story
- Bishop, California Has the Full Vacation Spectrum
- Be An Informed Traveler – Get An Eye On The Weather, Road Conditions, & More
- Mammoth Lakes Wins 2022 USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Travel Award for “Best Ski Town”
- Bishop. The Warm Winter Wonderland.
- A Dozen or More Wonderful Winter Hikes in the Eastern Sierra