- This event has passed.
Rambling Peaks Festival
May 12 - May 13
Rambling Peaks Festival is a local event hosted by the Mountain Rambler Brewery to celebrate live music and local artists of all kinds!
Music + art heals the soul. Come explore a world of handmade products by the Eastern Sierra’s own, and beyond. Handcrafted wood art, jewelry, ceramics, textiles, paintings, photography, and more!! Enjoy the Eastern Sierra’s unique way of celebrating Art of all kinds!
FRIDAY // Live music at 5pm-11pm!
SATURDAY // The Makers Market from 10:00am – 6:00 pm.(Open to the publice until 3pm), live music (ticketed) 3pm-11pm. Beer from 5+ breweries, all local + one regional.
Check out their website for more information! www.ramblingpeaksfestival.com
FREE INFORMATION GUIDE
Flip through the pages of the new Bishop Information Guide! Or Download a FREE Visitor Guide or request one sent to your home today.
- Be In The Know Before You Go – Stop By Bishop Chamber First
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Staying Safe during Runoff
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Eastern Sierra Roads, Access & Recreation Updates
- Sample The Eastern Sierra Via A Self-Guided Tour
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop