- This event has passed.
White Mountain Research Center 2019 Public Lecture Series
April 30, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
“What do Migrants do Differently? Identifying Habitat for Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep.” Presented by Derek Spitz, PhD. University of Montana.
All lectures are free to the public and begin promptly at 7:00PM.
- Climbing Conditions Weekly Report
- Bishop Weekly Fly Fishing Report
- Angler Blake Jones was an icon of the Sierra
- Wildflowers in the Eastern Sierra
- Camping In The Alabama Hills
- Blake Jones Trout Derby
- Family Winter Vacation in Bishop
- A Smorgasbord of Love on Valentine’s Day in Bishop
- Adventure Love Birds – Make Your Wedding The Best And Have Your Wedding In Bishop
- How to Tie Fishing Knots: 10 Easy Knots to Get You Started
- 10 Perfect Places for Spring Camping around Bishop
- Only One Tank Away… Or None At All